[Notice] Information notice for 1 Week Intensive Korean Language Course Participants
- WISE OFFICE
- 1. How to create your Kingo Portal Account _20220104.pdf
- 2-1. i-Campus_Quick Guide.pdf
- 3. i-Campus Account(Notice, File, Language).pdf
- 4. i-Campus Dashboard.pdf
- 5. How to check Online Lecture Attendance.PNG
- 6. Taking Online Exam Using i-Campus.pdf
This is the SKKU WISE office.
We noticed that many students couldn’t check out the participant’s notice due to the suspension of the I-Campus service over the weekend.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to inform you that classes are held on I-Campus. https://icampus.skku.edu/
You can log in i-Campus with KINGO ID/PW.
Once you log in, you can check your registered courses.
You can refer to the I-Campus Tutorial video for instructions on how to use it.
Attached are other I-Campus and LearnerX (i-Campus Mobile Application) usage manuals.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!