|Mandatory Fees||Application Fee||100,000 KRW|
|Tuition Fee (includes Cultural Activity Fee)||
|Optional Fee||Dormitory Fee||300,000 KRW|
- If you only want to pay the mandatory fees, the total cost is 1,500,000 KRW. If you choose to stay in SKKU's dormitory and apply for SKKU's group insurance, the total cost is 1,850,000 KRW.
- The Application Fee is nonrefundable.
The Tuition fee and Dormitory Fee are fully refundable before December 20. From December 21, no refund shall be given.
- Airport pick-up service is not provided.
- Students must acquire insurance before entering Korea.
- Once an application is completed and the application fee is paid, SKKU will provide you with an Acceptance Package (Certificate of Admission, Letter of Acceptance).
- Payment information can be accessed by logging onto the online application site (http://wise.skku.edu/).
Payment Method 付款 方式
[Bank Transfer 银行 转账]
- Payment can be made by wire transfer only.
- Fees need to be paid in South Korean Won (KRW).
- Log in on the online application page (confirm application) to obtain a virtual account number given to each applicant. You can find the total amount to be paid, which includes all possible deductions of the fees.
- Please send the exact payment amount. When you transfer money, you need to pay all charges, including the agent bank charge, if any. Transaction fees or any other handling charges accrued during the payment process are the applicant's responsibility.
- Please do not forget to scan the proof of payment documents and upload them to "Bank Transfer Receipt" in the "Application Confirmation & Payment" section after you finish the transfer.
Please make sure that the sender's name is the same as the applicant and your name should also be on the receipt in order to confirm the payment.
- 登录在线申请页面（确认申请）以获得给予每个申请人的虚拟账号（给定账户）。 您可以找到所有可能的费用减免。
- 请发送确切的付款。 当您转账时，您需要支付所有费用，包括代理银行费用（如果有的话）。 在付款过程中产生交易费或任何其他费用。
- 请 完成 转移 后 ， 请 不要 忘记 扫描 付款 证明 文件 并将 其 上传 到 “申请 确认 和 付款” 部分 的 “银行 转帐 收据”。
请 确保 发件人 的 姓名 与 申请人 的 姓名 相同 ， 并且 您 的 姓名 也 应 在 收据 上。
Information for Wire Transfer: Fees need to be transfered in South-Korean Won (KRW) .
- Bank: WOORI BANK SUNGKYUNKWAN UNIV. BRANCH
- Bank Code: 20531
- Bank Address: WOORI BANK SUNGKYUNKWAN UNIV.BR. 25-2 Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03063
- Virtual Account Numver: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14 numbers)
- Swift Code (if any): HVBKKRSE
Receiver: SUNGKYUNKWAN UNIV.
- Travel ： WOORI BANK SUNGKYUNKWAN UNIV. BRANCH.
- 银行 代码 ： 20531
- 银行 地址 ： WOORI BANK SUNGKYUNKWAN UNIV.BR. Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03063
- 虚拟 账号 ： XXXXXXXXXXXXXX （14 位数)
- Swift Code （如果 有） ： HVBKKRSE
- ： 人 ： SUNGKYUNKWAN UNIV。
Refund Policy 退款 政策
To receive a refund, students must submit a Refund Request Form to the SKKU WISE Office via email. Please see the refund process below:
- Please send an email entitled "Refund Request" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the email is received, we will reply back with the Refund Request Form attached.
- Complete the Refund Request Form and send it back to us and the refund process will begin.
- Please be advised that additional bank and postage charges will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds are issued to the bank account provided in your Refund Request Form. It will take approximately 3 to 4 weeks from the date of the request.
- Students can request a full refund, except the application fee, at any time before December 20th. After that date, (from December 21st), no refunds shall be given.
※ Refunds are issued to the bank account provided in your Refund Request Form. The refund can be remitted to another person's account (ex. parents) if the student provides proof of relationship.